- Quickly track attendance by course, period, and day.
- Review which teachers have not taken attendance.
- Select multiple students’ statuses simultaneously.
- Require timely attendance posts or let teachers enter time asynchronously.
- Allow administrative staff to enter or modify student attendance.
- Review customized attendance history views as an admin or a teacher.
- Send system announcements to individuals or everyone with a specific role (including students and parents).
- Designate message importance, publish date, and expiration date for any communication.
- Send messages or emails to individuals or everyone with a specific role (including students and parents).
- View the notification queue or jump straight to the details.
- Track all course data, including credits, GPA impact, and prerequisites.
- Define sections with a variety of day/period combinations.
- Quickly assign a teacher, or multiple teachers and designate a primary.
- Easily review students in a course.
- Customize your view to see important information at glance, whether you are an admin, staff, parent, or student.
- View a variety of preconfigured components including attendance trends, missing attendance notices, calendars, announcements, grading trends, discipline activity and more.
- Get system notifications regarding discipline updates.
- Enter discipline referrals as staff, students, or parents.
- Process or cancel referrals as an administrator.
- Include all roles for involved parties in an incident and associate them with individuals in the system.
- Track discipline data by behavior, type and length of discipline, injuries, costs, weapons, and law enforcement involvement.
- Search globally for students, staff, and other contacts.
- Apply search filters to data across all columns.
- Download spreadsheet files from any screen displaying data.
- Flip through pages of search results to manage large amounts of data.
- Define custom grading scales.
- Calculate grades and GPAs based on weights.
- Create report cards with any combination of elements, including attendance, grade format, comments, signature lines, and discipline.
- Create reports on the fly by selecting the fields you want to include.
- Filter, group, and order data .
- Download reports for easy sharing.
- Enter course requests as a student and have administrative personnel review and approve.
- Intuitively select courses and sections for individual students.
- Mass schedule students and then view results by student or section.
- Reassign teachers with ease.
- Define single or multiple year sessions.
- Create terms by year, semester, quarter, or even mini terms.
- View the dynamic calendar that has scheduled course sections, holidays, and special events.
- Easily rollover student enrollment data at the end of the year.
- Create custom fields to track additional school data.
- Record and track teacher attendance.
- Assign roles, credentials, and permissions for each user.
- View demographic information for the entire staff.
- Track and update emergency contacts.
- Record and track education, credentials, and certifications.
- Request and approve leave.
- Upload pictures of each staff member, which are accessible throughout the system.
- Create custom fields to track additional staff data.
- View comprehensive student demographics.
- Track cohort and other special program data, such as disability, food service, and gifted programs.
- Associate new or existing contacts with the student including relatives and emergency contacts.
- Enroll, exit, and re-enroll with ease.
- Upload and track documents for verification.
- Enter student health, medication, and immunization information along with associated documents.
- Enter or update vision hearing, and dental screening information individually or all at once.
- Upload pictures of each student, which are accessible throughout the system.
- Create custom fields to track additional student data.
- Create and modify role-based security by module and submenu.
- Change assigned roles for staff and parents.
- Enable single sign-on to make security a breeze.